Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Fun in the Streets


This is what I originally thought to post - so what the fuck...
I believe today is called Fat Tuesday - the day before lent - when reveling hits balls out fun!
The ladies would show their tits to get beads. Well, what about us guys? We wanted beads too. Show us what you got - get beads!

Things are just gettin' started for him

"Aw, come on - I even let my buddy hold my dick out for you! Beads! Beads!!

This dude knows how to get some beads!

Him too, evidently.

Just getting brave enough to bare it.

He got beads? He lets you photograph it.

He's got a decent start.

'Course, the occasional blow job in the crowd isn't out of the question.

Or the chance to frot some dude's crack.

This dude should be smothered in beads!

Not a bad start...
Maybe if I wrap 'em like a cock ring...


Having a boner doesn't seem to have helped this guy.

Balls only?  Not doing so well.
 
Maybe a nice hand job.
Whatever you choose to do today...
Happy Mardi Gras!!

No comments:

Post a Comment