Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Blogiversary


Today, oddly enough, marks two full years of The Big Whack Attack blog. I really get overwhelmed when I think of how far this has come. The number of Faithful Readers who've discovered and joined is beyond my original expectations. The people - my fellow bloggers and Faithful Readers - who've become my friends over these past months fill me with joy! We may not have ever actually met, but I feel we've come to know one another. I cherish that.


I hope I've managed to entertain you all as I tried to provide information about Man's Favorite Toys. In doing research to answer questions some of you have posed, I've learned an awful lot and I hope you all have as well.


Now, should we all survive the Mayan predictions (grin), I'll be back next week after Christmas. May you all have a wonderful weekend. Have a lovely, peaceful, Christmas (if that is your belief) and enjoy the day with friends and family! And remember to take time out to enjoy what nature has provided for your pleasure!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment