Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Boxing Day

  
After a relapse of the crud I found myself lying in bed to regain some lost energy. I was cupping my sore nuts and developed an unbelievably hard boner. I sure wasn't expecting that! But I took full advantage of it and got off an incredible, 15-shot load! The balls felt so much better and I slept for almost four hours.



I trust you all had a wonderful Christmas and you found time to play with the gifts you received. And that, sometime during all the festivities, you found time to enjoy the gifts you received at your birth!

 





Today is Boxing Day for our friends and Faithful Readers across the pond and up north. May it be a day filled with joy! And although it has nothing to do with boxing, here's a few boxers for you anyway...



No comments:

Post a Comment