Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend Hand Job


Friday turned out to be a pretty nice day. According to my wife the film was “great. The best one of the series so far.” Personally, I can’t get that excited about it. Some of the CGI sequences were a little too obvious for me and the changes to Bella’s pregnancy didn’t follow the books (yes, I’ve read them). But, this is my wife’s “Lord of the Rings,” I guess I can’t dis it too badly.

There wasn’t enough money in the piggy bank for lunch, so we came home. And I didn’t have to do much influencing to get that hand job. All it took was some nuzzling and a few raises of the eyebrows. My initial intention was to have a nice long, leisurely roll in the hay – hey, I’m not totally selfish, ya know. But, as it turned out, she’s in the middle of her period and she never has any interest when that happens. Instead she fondled my nuts and teased my cock until it was ready to bust the buttons on my jeans.

Oh, yeah, baby…

A slow undressing, a gentle push onto back on the bed, and with both of our hands busy for an almost two-hour stroke-fest I unloaded bigtime. Felt so good with a hand cupping my balls and a couple of knuckles pushing against my perineum and my fist milking my hard cock… When my entire body melded with the mattress, she grabbed a towel and tucked a corner down over my balls, pressed the rest of it to soak up some of my jizz, and closed the door to let me sleep.

I didn’t bother her Saturday or Sunday… I took matters into my own hands both days. Saturday was a quick and dirty “stroke and go.”

Sunday, I took the time to strip down, lie back on the bed, and stroke my hard, hot dick for a good hour while I massaged my man-berries and poked a finger at my prostate. Blew a good amount of baby-batter, all warm and slippery and slick, and rubbed it all in like body lotion. 


I hope you all had as terrific a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment