Friday, November 11, 2011

How Appropriate


How appropriate to have ended yesterday's post with references to the military, then be able to wish our Marine Corps a happy birthday, and now to be able to honor our veterans. I guess, by doing so, I honor myself as well...9+ years in the military; and what a ride it was! More morning boners than most men will ever see in a lifetime; lots of good times at the circle jerks; plenty of hard cocks at the gym. I think the military guys showed me more dick than a urologist might see in a lifetime of practice!

But, honestly, the men and women who've served our country deserve our admiration and support. They often sacrifice things we all take for granted on a daily basis. So, this is for them; whether they served us in WWII, Korean Conflict, Viet Nam, Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan, or in places and times of peace.

I salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment