Thursday, July 7, 2011

Slacker Jacker


I know I've been quite remiss in my posting this week. Perhaps the death last week of yet another friend has affected me more than I thought. I want to thank those of you who have sent words of solace. They are appreciated and they did help to brighten my mood. And a special thanks to CoreyJo, who somehow knew exactly what to say.
These two are for you, CoreyJo!
ONE BLUE

ONE RED

I wonder if there's a form of jacking off that would repair the hole that's left when someone we care about leaves this world... I'll have to think about that!
Or, maybe what I need is someone to come over and pamper me for a while...
I'd be able to forget about everything but the intense sensations in my groin - at least for a little while anyway!
A few buds would make it better...and maybe make that feeling of euphoria last a bit longer....

No comments:

Post a Comment