Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Friends and Toys



Well, the tests were strenuous and very, very painful - even though all I had to do was sit or lie there. The needles and the electric pulses they send through the limbs hurt like a motherfucker. My right leg cramped up tighter than a snare drum and I was barely able to walk out of there. My right arm and hand are still sore - and last night any movement caused cramps. They're still sore today. Which means there won't be any fun cum for my birthday today - unless I get some help...

Either a bud or two...




Or maybe a jackin' sleeve...




Or both...





Or maybe I could just get a group together to share the fun...




But, I'm thinkin' as long as I get off a nice big, messy load of cum, it'll be a great day!






 
I meet with the doc in a couple of weeks to hear the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment