Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Do Tell!!


Even after two days off, I got nothin'. I did, however, get a very good question from a Faithful Reader about Prince Alberts. I had to admit, not having one, I know nothing about them - other than what they are. So, to help him out, I promised to do some research into the effects of them. Specifically, does a guy have to alter the way he jacks off? Do the typical up and down the shaft strokes need to be shortened? If you have a foreskin, can you still slide it repeatedly over the head (and thus the PA) without causing any bruising or lacerations to the skin?



So, to my Faithful Readers who have a Prince Albert - particularly if you are intact, drop me a line via email - the address is: whkattk@gmail.com I would really like to hear what you like about your PA, if it interferes at all with whacking your willy, what it does to enhance the pleasure - I mean, come on guys, you got it for more than aethestics, right?? Does it ever get tangled up in your briefs or sheets? Do you ever worry about it getting ripped out during vigorous sexual activity? What do you have to do to keep your piss and/or jizz from blasting out the additional opening?


In the meantime, here are a few photos to brighten your day.














No comments:

Post a Comment