Thursday, June 28, 2012

Featured


Big Whack Attack is the featured blog on Google Blogger Closes Gay Blogs. You may have noticed their Counter of Shame on a number of blogs you frequent. If you own a male photo oriented blog and you don't have their blog listed in your sidebar, go get the code and add them.

I think these guys are responsible for Blogger getting their act together when it comes to shutting down blogs. Several weeks ago I got a message from Blogger informing me someone had complained about my blog. I was given a chance to respond and, as you can see, I'm still here. This was a huge change from the last time when I logged on one day and found that BWA had been unceremoniously shut down.

You'll find the code here:

Counter
Support these guys... they deserve it! Plus, their feature blogs are pretty hot!











No comments:

Post a Comment