Thursday, April 26, 2012

Update



Well, my friend's novel did not advance through to the next round. It's a damn shame, too. Because I think it's a very funny book (yes, I've had the pleasure of reading the entire thing in draft form). He's still planning on getting it published and it should be available at bookstores in both print and e-reader editions by the end of the summer.

Or maybe in time for your Summer Reading Enjoyment.


When that happens, I'll post about it here and I hope you guys will give it a chance. It would make a great 'guy movie' and holds tons of possibility as a TV sitcom (for cable of course!). We can only hope lightning strikes and sets this thing on fire!


Anyway, thanks all you Faithful Readers who ventured out to have a peek! You guys are the best!! And here's a reward:













And, of course, we need a little nectar of the gods...




No comments:

Post a Comment